Some of these files are new, but the majority of them use the same instance as before so a lot of this stuff won’t need to be replaced on your lots if you’re using the old versions. Delete all the old files before you add these, just to be safe. Everything still has slots and can stack, but instead of 2 slots they now only have one. There is still an issue with the objects not found error so be sure to save your game BEFORE you start stacking these. The bowls and plates are all slightly larger and lower than in-game plates (except the paper plate) so they fit nicely under any meals your sim might create and won’t interfere with their eating. The last thing you'd want in your food is porcelain.
• Dinnerware Coffee Cup, Dinner Bowl, Small and Regular Disposable Cup, Espresso Mug, GFlass Bowl, Saucer Plate, Rounded Square Plate (WHAT?), Fork, Knife, & Spoon
• Table Clutter SPN Napkins and Shakers
• TableLinens Placemat EA Patterns and Napkins
• Paper Plate, Serving Bowl & Oval Plate, & Wooden Plate Tableware
• Salad Fork and Spoon Utensils
Table Clutter Pt.1
Most objects you'll find on my site are texture-reliant, meaning that they use textures that are already in-game instead of using new textures. This is why you will see that a lot of my objects require the original pack to use.
Textures have a tendency to take up a lot of space so texture-reliant objects mean space for more CC!
Read the info above so you understand what this content does.
Make sure you have the most recent version of any Required Mods installed.
Click the button below to download this file from Curseforge.
No login or app installation required.