This whole thing was a REALLY big project that I wasn't able to make a lot of color variations for many of the items, so if you end up recoloring them make sure to tag me so I can feature you and your awesome posts!!!
• Lots of Clothing – Button Up Blouse, Skirted Blouse, Cardigan, Dress, Dress Shirt, Hanging Scarf, Hanging Tie, Pants, Polo, Suit Jacket, Sweatshirt, Sweatshirt Hoodie, Sweatshirt Hoodie w/Pockets, and a T-shirt
• A whole range of closet stuff! A Divider, 3 Drawers, Half Glass and Glass Cabinets, Rod, and a Shelf, all of which can even be used in kitchens!
• Folding clothing; Folded Scarves, Single Collar Shirt and Sweater, a folded Stack of Sweaters, and regular folded Sweaters
• A Shoebox and many, many shoes; Unisex Boots, both Tall and Cowboy, Unisex Dress Shoes and Sneakers, Womens Convas Sneakers, Heels, and Open Toes
• Lastly, both a Small Bag and Suitcase, a Hanger with a Hanging Jacket, Closet boxes 1 and 2, and a Canvas Bin
For a walk in closet, make sure you make the ouline of your closet, add shelving and drawers, and clutter away! Any clothing should snap in both with hangers and folding. Make sure you turn off MoveObjects cheat before making changes to the walls. You've been warned!!! Last but not least, the clutter, clothing, and shoes are all sellable. Clutter objects can also be stackable!
Alpha Beta Phong Closet System
Most objects you'll find on my site are texture-reliant, meaning that they use textures that are already in-game instead of using new textures. This is why you will see that a lot of my objects require the original pack to use.
Textures have a tendency to take up a lot of space so texture-reliant objects mean space for more CC!
Read the info above so you understand what this content does.
Make sure you have the most recent version of any Required Mods installed.
Click the button below to download this file from Curseforge.
No login or app installation required.